Milonga del Mar – Tango Barcelona
Tango dance classes in the center of Barcelona: Gothic Tango Roof (besides Plaza Real)
We are Tango dancers from Argentina. Jorge is from Buenos Aires and Paula from Misiones. With 30 years of experience, we open our house to share with you authentic Argentinian Tango style, where each dancer chooses its own role.
We have a terrace with an intimate Barcelona skyline. During spring and summer season, we share with our permanent students and guests Tango lessons topped with drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
> Tango group lessons
- Beginners Tango Lesson – monday to friday – 7:30Pm.
- Intermediate & advance Tango Lesson – monday to friday – 8.15pm.
- Tango & Brunch – all levels – 12Hs – Saturdays
- 1 month full-pass: 60€(From monday to friday same level )
- 2 weeks full-pass: 50€ (From monday to friday same level )
- 1 week full-pass: 35€ (From monday to friday same level )
- Single class: 12€
IMPORTANT: To join our lessons book your place at firstname.lastname@example.org or +34-638.826.056
LOCATION: carrer del Vidre 12 (besides Plaza Real)
> Tango private lessons
- Private Tango lessons for all levels – English spoken – Special prices if you take more than 1 lesson. The lessons could be with Jorge Udrisard, Paula Rey or both of them.
- Check availabilty at email@example.com
> Tango SHOES
- New Tango shoes from Carlos Farroni – Made in Buenos Aires. Shipping worldwide
- Check more at: http://barcelonabailatango.com/es/tango_shoes.php
> Tango EVENTS Barcelona
- Live Tango concerts in a beautiful terrace at gothic Quarter with local food and “vermut”.
- Milongas and “practicas”
- Check programme: www.barcelonabailatango.com