More than ever, we believe we need to keep on dancing and sharing our passion, with joy, trust, and solidarity.
That’s why we’ve designed for you, short online seminars – via skype – to learn Tango or to improve it.
Take a look! We ask for a symbolic collaboration, if you want to donate a tip, you’re welcome! On the other hand, if you’re not able to donate at all, don’t worry! We are all in the same boat. Just join us, share with your friends, and dance!
Learn more about the Beginners Tango Seminar here
Milonga del Mar – Tango Rooftop Barcelona
Tango dance classes in the center of Barcelona: Gothic Tango Roof (besides Plaza Real)
We are Tango dancers from Argentina. Jorge is from Buenos Aires and Paula from Misiones. With 30 years of experience, we open our house to share with you authentic Argentinian Tango style, where each dancer chooses its own role.
We have a terrace with an intimate Barcelona skyline. During spring and summer season, we share with our permanent students and guests Tango lessons topped with drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Enjoy a full pass of tango classes in the heart of Barcelona, enjoying of a lovely terrace.
- TANGO GROUP LESSONS:
MONDAY – WEDNESDAY – FRIDAY – 7.30PM – all levels
MONDAY – WEDNESDAY – FRIDAY – 8.30PM – intermediate & advance
PRICES for group lessons:
- 1 month full-pass: 60€(From monday to friday same level )
- 2 weeks full-pass: 45€ (From monday to friday same level )
- 1 week full-pass: 35€ (From monday to friday same level )
- Single class: 15€
No partner needed. You may join us at any time. It’s important to book your place before join us.
IMPORTANT: To join our lessons book your place at firstname.lastname@example.org or +34-638.826.056
> TANGO PRIVATE LESSONS
- Private Tango lessons for all levels – English spoken – Special prices if you take more than 1 lesson. The lessons could be with Jorge Udrisard, Paula Rey or both of them.
- Check availabilty at email@example.com
> TANGO SHOES
- New Tango shoes from Carlos Farroni – Made in Buenos Aires. Shipping worldwide
- Check more at: http://barcelonabailatango.com/es/tango_shoes.php
> TANGO EVENTS
- Live Tango concerts in a beautiful terrace at gothic Quarter with local food and “vermut”.
- Milongas and “practicas”
- Check programme: www.barcelonabailatango.com
CARRER DEL VIDRE 10-12 – ATICO <M> L3 LICEU / L4 JAUME I (see map)