More than ever, we believe we need to keep on dancing and sharing our passion, with joy, trust, and solidarity.
That’s why we’ve designed for you ONLINE & OFFLINE EXPERIENCES, to learn Tango or to improve it.
Learn more about ONLINE Tango LESSON here
Milonga del Mar – Tango Rooftop Barcelona
Tango dance classes in the center of Barcelona: Gothic Tango Roof (besides Plaza Real)
We are Tango dancers from Argentina. Jorge is from Buenos Aires and Paula from Misiones. With 30 years of experience, we open our house to share with you authentic Argentinian Tango style, where each dancer chooses its own role.
We have a terrace with an intimate Barcelona skyline. During spring and summer season, we share with our permanent students and guests Tango lessons topped with drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Enjoy a full pass of tango classes in the heart of Barcelona, enjoying of a lovely terrace.
- EVERY DAY LESSONS – ROOFTOP TANGO SUNSET & DRINKS – 6.30PM – INTRODUCTION TO TANGO
- MONDAY – WEDNESDAY – FRIDAY – 7.30PM – Beginners & Technique (open doors at 7pm)
- MONDAY – WEDNESDAY – FRIDAY – 8PM – Intermediate & advance Level (Open doors at 7.30pm)
- 1 month full-pass: 70€(Mon-Wed-Fri same level )
- 2 weeks full-pass: 50€ (Mon-Wed-Fri ssame level )
- 1 week full-pass: 40€ (Mon-Wed-Fri s same level )
- Single class: 15€
No partner needed. You may join us at any time. It’s important to book your place before join us.
IMPORTANT: To join our lessons book your place at email@example.com or +34-638.826.056
Latest reviews of lovely ones who shared with us (Click on the image to read it better):
> TANGO PRIVATE LESSONS
- Private Tango lessons for all levels – English spoken – Special prices if you take more than 1 lesson. The lessons could be with Jorge Udrisard, Paula Rey or both of them.
- Check availabilty at firstname.lastname@example.org
> TANGO SHOES
- New Tango shoes from Carlos Farroni – Made in Buenos Aires. Shipping worldwide
- Check more at: http://barcelonabailatango.com/es/tango_shoes.php
> TANGO EVENTS & HAPPY ROOFTOP CONCERTS
- Live concerts in a beautiful terrace at gothic Quarter with local food and “vermut”.
- Milongas and “practicas”
- Check programme here
CARRER DEL VIDRE 10-12 – ATICO <M> L3 LICEU / L4 JAUME I (see map)